CPS has recently begun to provide technical support services to the Valencia Metropolitan Transport Authority (ATMV) for the next two years in matters relating to public passenger transport in the Metropolitan Area of Valencia offering a team consisting of an expert in transport economics, an expert in ITS systems and technologies and a specialist in transport infrastructure planning, who shall be the leaders, drafters and coordinators of the different reports and studies.
The object of the contract is to perform works, studies and reports related to mobility and the transports system in the Valencia Metropolitan Area in order to promote an integrated, sustainable and modern transport system with an inclusive tariff policy (EMT-Metro-Metrobús-Renfe Cercanías) that favours a move from the use of private vehicles to the use of public transport thereby achieving greater efficiency and sustainability.
Other works to be developed by CPS over the course of the contract are the following:
- Drafting of the Multi-annual ATMV Management Plan 2019-2023 and Annual Action Plans of the Entity.
- Follow-up reports of Management Plans.
- Analysis and diagnosis of mobility in the metropolitan area and connection between the different existing transports systems.
- Pilot projects and plans related to sustainable mobility
- Metropolitan area transport model.
- Advise for defining the tariff policy model and calculation of compensation for each transport operator.
- Assignments to disseminate and promote sustainable mobility in the Valencia Metropolitan area