INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM POLICY STATEMENT
As an important part of our business strategy, the Management of CPS INFRAESTRUCTURAS MOVILIDAD Y MEDIO AMBIENTE, S.L. has instituted, defined and is committed to delivering a consistent level of excellent service and customer satisfaction with safe working practices while having minimal impact on the environment and applying, whenever possible, efficient and innovative techniques and methods. All of the above are in keeping with our values and principles and focus on all aspects of our business activities.
Our commitment to the implementation, maintenance and continual improvement of the Integrated Management System in Quality, the Environment and Health and Safety is delivered by adopting and complying with ISO standards 9001/2015, ISO 14001/2015 and ISO 45001/2018, defining the following priority principles:
- Deliver services that satisfy the requirements and expectations of our clients by offering solutions most fitting their needs.
- Maintain the health and safety of our staff, suppliers and sub-contractors by eliminating hazards and reducing risks.
- Contribute to sustainable development by means of a rational use of resources and improving environmental management.
- Promote innovation and the use of the top available technologies and processes.
- Provide relevant and accurate information on activities undertaken, using both internal and external verification procedures to guarantee reliability and to identify opportunities for improvement.
As such, Senior Management of CPS INFRAESTRUCTURAS MOVILIDAD Y MEDIO AMBIENTE, S.L. sets out the following commitments:
- Encourage a sense of responsibility amongst our employees with regard to customer service, the quality of their work and a focus on the environment.
- Provide the technical and human resources necessary to abide by our principles and fulfill our commitments.
- Develop, promote and conveya culture of continual improvement in the company’s working methods and practices which can be applied to all of our activities, and encouraging preventive actions in each workstation.
- Establish Quality, Environmental and Health and Safety objectives and targets, include them in strategic business plans and periodically monitor their compliance.
- Provide continuous and suitable training.
- Set up appropriate and efficient communication channels to facilitate consultation and feedback from our employees, their representatives and all parties focused on continual improvement.
- Safeguard the work/family life balance of our employees, along with the promotion of principles of equality and equal opportunities and non-discrimination.
- Comply with all applicable legal requirements and with those requirements subscribed by our organization with a focus on quality, health and safety and environmental objectives.
The Management of CPS INFRAESTRUCTURAS MOVILIDAD Y MEDIO AMBIENTE, S.L. hereby states that our Integrated Management System Policy in Quality, Environment and Health and Safety is being implemented, updated and communicated at all levels of the Organization, and is made available to all other agents involved.